Venture was released by Coleco in 1982 as a launch title for the ColecoVision. It was a conversion of the 1981 Exigy arcade machine. For it’s time it was considered to be both technically and artistically superb, winning an award for it’s graphics on release.
We tried (and largely failed) to create a track in the Japan only F-Zero Expansion Kit. This was released on the DD64 and required the original cartridge. It added a few extra tracks and a vehicle and track editor.
Bubble Bobble Review
Bubble Bobble is a static screen platformer released by Taito in 1986.
It was followed up by Rainbow Islands and Parasol Stars
Version played FM Towns CD release on the FM Towns Marty 2 https://re-enthused.com/category/manufacturer/fujitsu/
Giant Cop Review
We take a look at the Virtual Reality game, Giant Cop.
Giant Missions, Giant Fun in pint sized Micro City. You are the Giant Cop. Use your size to your advantage to explore the open world, find hidden interactive objects and tower over the city uncovering a criminal plot that threatens Micro City.
Giant Cop is a satirical, narrative driven game, a vibrant, 70s styled open world with a sandbox design, giving you the freedom to fight crime in a giant way.
- Immersive open world – the city and its people react to your every move.
- Narrative focused – a deep narrative experience, with satirical humor.
- Sandbox gameplay – explore the open world, find hidden interactive objects and tower over the city uncovering a criminal plot that threatens Micro City.
- Missions – you will be tasked with ridding the city of the savage cabbage, cleaning up neighbourhood crimes like noise complaints and keeping pesky protests under control.
- Hours of story missions to play and nearly endless open world experiences
- Vibrant 70’s style and soundtrack – we know you can dig it.
|Platforms||Oculus Rift & Touch Controllers (Other Platforms coming soon)|
|Min. System Requirements||
Home Page: http://www.giantcop.com/
We fire up the Sega Saturn on an old fashioned CRT to play some classic shooter action.